Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Back in the Bay

Its cold here, Christmas in August thanks to the fog. I have no pants with me and have forgotten how to layer. A week is too short for socializing and respite, so the usual gets sacrificed.

Ethan, Julie and I went to Half Moon Bay yesterday and flew a kite on the beach. We saw three dead birds, two were pelicans. I have seen so much road kill on my travels, many does. Skinny legs at odd angels are hard to ignore.

My subletter purchased all of my furniture and filled an entire Uhaul with it. 5 years worth of stuff and now everything else is sitting in piles on the floor of my room, keeping the liberated dustballs company. So I turned the sky room into my nest and finally got to see the vagina dentata movie Teeth.

Yuri is going to get his 5k oil change tomorrow and I need to make it to Kaisar to get my school health forms filled out at some point before Saturday. Then Erika and I drive off to the Mojave Desert.

1 comment:

Conrad said...

Weasel I miss you and your blog. I was trying to hold out and be patient, but I just can't bear it anymore. Where have you gone? I have no finger on your pulse anymore. Help me find my center! Write again!

 
[Valid Atom 1.0]