Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Ha, In Your Face!

Omg, I am soooo happy Giuliani dropped out of the presidential race. In terms of presidents and collateral damage, that guy would have been like Regan & George W combined. Gay people would have been relegated to detention centers, women would have been required to wear skirts or dresses at all times, and I'm sure he would have found a way to override the 13th Amendment. He is so EVIL.

Not only did he make it illegal to be homeless in New York and dance in gay clubs, he turned Manhattan into an exclusive country club for r$ch white people. When I lived in Dumba, we had a large stack of Giuliani is a Jerk bumper stickers and every morning as I walked to work over the Brooklyn Bridge, I would jump up and slap one onto the mayors welcome sign that greets you when you enter Manhattan. And every night when I walked home it was gone! I wonder who's job it was to take down my stickers everyday? Sorry (kind of).

Anyway, I heard that Edwards was good, or whatever, so I guess it's sad that he dropped out. But I think we should let out a collective sigh of relief that the big G wasn't able to ride his 9.11 fame into the White House. I guess Bush has been milking that angle pretty hard for the past few years, so hopefully the Republican's ability to leverage 9.11 has been tapped for awhile.

No comments:

 
[Valid Atom 1.0]