Monday, October 27, 2008

Elusive Patience

Registration for classes is going on this week and I got up early to beat the rush only to discover that I can't sign up until 1pm tomorrow. As a first year, my pool gets last choice. Of course they sent me many emails with date and time information on it, but I was confused after talking to the head of my department, so I got up early for no reason. Boo. Everyone is jockeying for the same classes so it feels like the pressure is on. I am trying to remember to breathe and surrender and all that good stuff, but it's hard.

Also, I have decided that I really want to work as an intern at the Ptown Fine Arts Center this summer but they don't start accepting applications until December. To quote the Princess Bride, "I hate wait."

No comments:

 
[Valid Atom 1.0]