Monday, October 13, 2008

Goodbye to All That

I returned to NYC for the first time in over a year to attend a baby shower or as we lesbos like to call it a "blessing of the belly." It was so good to see old friends, walk the tree-lined streets of Brooklyn, and eat in favorite vegetarian restaurants.

I haven't been updating my blog as frequently as I like to and this weekend I was reminded of what a great way it is for me to keep in touch with people. In an effort to prioritize how I spend my goof off time, I deleated my facebook and myspace accounts. When I'm not doing school work, I want to be reading about my friend's lives and sharing a few thoughts of my own. So if you mss me, email me or just read the blog. Hopefully, it will be more happening.

1 comment:

cyndimarie said...

i miss you and i'll keep reading your blog. good luck on the barnes and noble job! i definitely understand the need to shift career jobs. like, regularly. for me maybe it's a problem. but anyway, i think working at a bookstore could be fun! hope you get it! thinking of you. xoxo

 
[Valid Atom 1.0]