Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Finals

Tonight I turn in my final story for my workshop class. I have one more due in my Lit class, but the end is near and I am rejoicing. Since beginning grad school, I have written seven short stories in eight months. I got scared when I realized how fast I'd have to crank em out, but being productive feels really good. Thanks to all my friends who have provided feedback and support. I am especially grateful for Torrance who thinks everything I do is gold, she is an important counter balance to the world of workshops.

In other equally important news, I finally saw Twilight, the movie. It was amazing. I'm not kidding. I intend to purchase my own DVD copy and host parties over the summer. I can't wait for summer.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i kinda want to see it. Slumber party??

 
[Valid Atom 1.0]