Monday, February 2, 2009

For You

  • Lolita is as disgusting and brilliant as I remembered
  • I like being an artist, it's a noble thing, even if I have to live with my mom
  • I like being in grad school, even if the stress of homework interferes with my sleep
  • I drank delicious beer while studying with my cousin today, what's cuter than that?
  • I am going to run screaming with joyful relief when I finish the Point Foundation scholarship application process


"Hi, I'm 12. Do you like my sun bonnet?"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG. i love reading your blog. I didn't know you were applying for the point scholarship! Oh No! Does that mean we're competing? ( i am too). Let's both get it! yeah!!!
In fact, i want to talk with you badly, but I think I must sequester myself to my room, and disallow myself from myspace, facebook, and phone, for the weekend. Right now, I'm in a research being a bad ladyman. I actually kind of love this class. It's not popular to like research in my dept., but I've always been a rebel i guess. ;) I miss you sister!!! xoxoxox

 
[Valid Atom 1.0]