Thursday, February 26, 2009

more than nine lives

today my dog, bailey, ate the present i had planned to send to abby in the sudan: 56 oz of m&m's. holy f. i came down the stairs with copy editing homework as my biggest concern, only to be met with two giant puddles of dog barf. help me jebus.

i feel sad because he got poisoned and i should have moved the bag to higher ground. the good news is the beast is giant, and the chocolate didn't kill him (it just made him crazier). the bad news is i don't think i can get my mom to buy another bag of m&ms (sorry abby!), and i can't buy any because i am broke until my tax return comes in.

this is us in happier times.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

holy crap, that's a lot of m&m's. it's lucky that dog is really a bear in disguise!

 
[Valid Atom 1.0]