Friday, February 13, 2009

Water Sports


I don't feel sorry for Michael Phelps, he seems like an arrogant man, and we all know where hubris leads. However, I think he is a force for good and not evil because he served as inspiration for me to start swimming again. Nothing looked better than watching the swimming competition when after spending hours in my hot little car and then finally making it to someone house. I don't usually enjoy tv, but all I needed was a glass of chilled white and I was a happy weasel.

I was on the swim team when I was younger and it's amazing how the muscle memory is still there after all those years. I have been swimming several days a week for a little over a month now and I already feel myself improving. I think Michael would agree that's something to celebrate.

No comments:

 
[Valid Atom 1.0]