Sunday, February 8, 2009

The Life

I finished Point Foundation scholarship with 24 hrs to spare. Now I just have to be selected for an interview...keep your fingers crossed dear readers. Mama needs an apartment of her own.

On Friday night I had a hot date with my BFF Torrance. She took me to, Greezo, the raw vegan Italian restaurant in the North End. It was a weird experience, but I love having friend dates with the Meow. I vetted my six month hair style plan with her. Torrance has the flyest fashion, so her feedback is crucial. I feel good about the direction I'm going in. Now if I could just find a decent stylist my problems would be solved.

I'm coming tiny creature!
I bought my ticket for Costa Rica last night. My cousin and I are going on a very affordable yoga/surfing retreat lead by my acupuncturist, who was a high school classmate. I have never seen a monkey before, can you believe it? A few other good friends are also attending, it's going to be amazing. A great way to celebrate completing my first year of grad school.

Darling goldie locks, Natalie T, is coming up to visit in a week. I can't wait to sink my shark teeth into her tiny bum bum (I mean this metaphorically).

No comments:

 
[Valid Atom 1.0]