Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Vagina Power



My friend sent this to me on Facebook. It was sent to her by her mother and she forwarded it to her whole family. This is what I can find about this amazing woman:

Alexyss Tylor is the host of “Vagina Power”, an Atlanta public access TV show, which she hosts with her mother. Her specialty, as stated on the official Alexyss Taylor website, is talking about “the spiritual understanding of the power of the vagina, penis, and sperm.”


Watching this made me gives thanks for feminism, cable access, and family bonding in equal measure.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's her mama? I remember seeing this last year and I am still waiting to be taken out to Long John Silvers.

Unknown said...

her views on the anatomy of a woman's vagina is...interesting

 
[Valid Atom 1.0]