Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Happy Birthday Frome

Today is the 31st birthday of my dear friend and housemate Ethan--yay! I love Ethan and am so glad that he was born and I get to live with him. Want to know the top 5 things I love about Ethan? Ok, I'll tell you (warning: this includes secrets that I only learned once he moved in):

1. Breakfast is Important: He likes to start each day with a cup of black tea and oatmeal, just like me (minus the tea). He boils the water for 2 minutes because he claims that an Irishman told him oxidized water is the key to delicious tea.
2. He is a cat whisperer: He acts like everyone intuitively understands cats and their needs, but he's wrong. Even crazy cat lovers like myself are often baffled by the furry beasts. Ethan has a special gift, he understands the meowsers.
3. He wears bathrobes: They are flannel and freaking cute.
4. He is Brave: He calls the downstairs neighbors to ask them to be quiet when I am feeling too scared or angry to do it. Even if he doesn't think they're being too loud and it's just me being crazy.
5. Good listener: When I am sad or needing to process (like everyday) he is there for me. He invites me to lay my head on his manly bosom, spill my woes and soon I feel much better.


If you are in the area come over to celebrate the life and times of Ethan Frome tonight!

No comments:

 
[Valid Atom 1.0]