Friday, November 30, 2007

I Did It!

I blogged every single day in November. Even when I was in a different time zone from my hotel room in DC , even on the weekends when I don't like to be online, even on Thanksgiving, and even the day after when I was hung over.

NaBloPoMo, I rocked you!

Now, I hope I win a prize. Thanks to all my readers (all eight of you), it was nice to know there were a few people out there. I actually enjoyed this exercise, it taught me that less can be more, if I write less each day than I can write more often in the month. I'm going to keep blogging regularly, but probably not every single day, it was hard to come up with shit some days and I had to resort to YouTube videos a few times which I hope you enjoyed.

xo

PS Special thanks to Dana Malan for tuning me into NaBloPoMo and starting a cross continental online game of scrabble with me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nicely done, comrade!!!!!

 
[Valid Atom 1.0]